Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Birthday Party!

 
















We had such a great party!  Good games, good food, good fun!  The only problem...we all got sick. Boo!  I thought I would share some pictures of the day.  I went easy on the food this year and kept it simple.  We ordered pizza, had a simple salad, green grapes, and plenty of drinks.I worked the day before to make his cake.  It took three cake mixes, a ton of powdered sugar, and way too much food coloring gel :)


I was lucky enough to find the cake topper on Amazon.com and it was only like $9.00.  Then we were walking through Wal-Mart and I found the 6 that had the purple, red, orange, and yellow polka dots.. matched so well we had to have it, and at only $1 it was a deal.  Finally, I was in Walgreens the other day and they have this pack of gummy foods, and one of the gummy foods is a pizza.  I bought a couple packs and used the gummy pizza on the bottom layer of the cake.

Well before we got to the cake we played a couple "games". We headed outside for some ninja training course action.  My husband set up tunnels, a balance beam, flags to weave in and out of, things to hop over, and even a dummy to karate chop!  The kids had a super fun time running it over and over again.  Then we got out the pinata and pulled the ribbons to release all of the candy and to fun. 




 And just a couple pics from the cute decorations.  Mucho thanks to our friend Kristy for snapping the pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment